You only need 5 reasons to use WordPress for your website! And on this blog post, you will read them!
We cannot negate that WordPress is a great platform to start your affiliate marketing journey, however, there are detractors of this platform. In this post, I want to show you because WordPress is a great option for users of all levels.
The top reasons to use WordPress for your website are:
- WordPress is an open source platform: the beauty of this is that there are lots of developers. If you need a custom feature, etc, I can be sure You will find a developer ready to help you. It’s a free platform, and if you have a problem, you only need to go to Google to search a solution for the problem, because the are a lot of people using it.
- Make Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is very easy with WordPress: WordPress is a robust content management system, and it has great features to make SEO. Furthermore, you can use plugins like All in One SEO Pack, and you will be ready to improve your site in Search Engines.
- The platform is very very easy to use: its installation is very easy (click here to see its installation instructions). And the administration panel is very easy. You will be writing articles, posts, or descriptions of your products in 5 minutes.
- WordPress has a huge plugin directory: plugins allow add functionalities to your WordPress site or extend features of the platform. Then, with the huge plugin directory, you will have numerous opportunities to customize your site. We have a great post about essential plugins to install in your WP site:
- WordPress is a platform robust: it has over ten years with us. And it’s very robust (it’s not a buggy content management system). It has a good reputation, and several big sites are using this CMS. I think this is a good signal 😉
If you are not using WordPress, give it a try, and you will be very happy with this amazing platform.